Sell Only ServiceWhether you want to trade your car, or just sell it without buying a new (or used) one: You have a car to get rid of for the best price possible. Don’t let yourself be taken advantage of in a trade-in situation. It is common for people to lose thousands of dollars on their old car when selling.
With 20+ years of experience, we can show you the best ways to dispose of a car. The information includes:
- Unlimited email support for general car advice for the duration of your membership.
- The factors that help determine whether to go for a private or dealer sale.
- How to estimate an accurate value for your car, and what finance companies use to estimate prices.
- How to prepare your car for sale and make it run its best with very little extra cost.
- Where and how to get the best price for your old car quickly (in a matter of hours). Not for private sale.
- How to negotiate a private sale or a dealer sale.
- In what situations you should spend time and money on your car before you sell it.
- The 3 circumstances under which you should trade your car instead of making a direct sale.
Access to the above information (and more) is $19.95. You’ll make the money back 10 times over if you use our methods. It’s not complicated. It’s knowledge gained from 20+ years in the industry.
NOTES: If for any reason you are not satisfied that this information is worth $19.95, we will give you a full refund. Membership duration is 3 months.