Terms and Conditions
1. What you must do
You acknowledge that Carbroker.com.au acts as a broker only, and does not accept responsibility for contracts for sale of new motor vehicles.
2. What you must not do
You must not
- make any fraudulent or spurious enquiries or requests.
- use another’s name or email without permission.
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to Carbroker.com.au or the Services.
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
3. Third Parties
Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided on Carbroker.com.au or the Services are the products, services and information of third parties. The third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us and your legal relationship is with the third party supplier. We have not checked the accuracy or completeness of the information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party supplier direct before relying on the third party information or entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services supplied via Carbroker.com.au. We may receive fees and/or commissions from third parties for goods and services of such third parties displayed or made available on Carbroker.com.au or accessible through a hyperlink on Carbroker.com.au. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving the fees.
4. Prices and products and services are subject to change
All prices displayed and products and services offered to be supplied on Carbroker.com.au are subject to change without notice.
Carbroker.com.au does not guarantee:
- the security of the online Services or any systems (including the Internet and the Customer’s hardware and software) used in accessing the Services, or any information passed through such systems; or,
- access to the Carbroker.com.au or any systems used in accessing the Carbroker.com.au Services will be continuous or virus or error free.
6. Customer Communications
You acknowledge that where the Services requires Carbroker.com.au to email you, the following will apply:
- (a) Carbroker.com.au will address and send emails to you to the email address provided by you; you are solely responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the Services are current (including email address), your email service is operational and that you check your emails regularly;
- (b) you must notify Carbroker.com.au of any changes to your Services details using the online method provided by Carbroker.com.au as soon as possible;
- (c) if Carbroker.com.au sends an email to your current email address as listed in your Services contact details, you are deemed to have received that email and Carbroker.com.au is not obliged to take any further action to confirm that you have received, opened and/or read the email unless you promptly notify Carbroker.com.au and demonstrate that the email was not delivered to your email address;
- (d) if Carbroker.com.au receives an automated email non-delivery notification indicating you have not received the email that Carbroker.com.au has sent you containing or regarding an order for a Service, Carbroker.com.au will use reasonable endeavours to attempt to contact you using the other contact details that you submitted in your Services contact details, including non-electronic means, but does not guarantee that Carbroker.com.au will be able to contact you. For the avoidance of doubt, Carbroker.com.au will not attempt to contact you via alternate means if Carbroker.com.au receives an automated email non-delivery advice on a bill email notification sent by Carbroker.com.au to you pursuant to section 9 below; and
- (e) Carbroker.com.au may contact you via the contact number provided by you if your order is incomplete or needs further explanation.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of Carbroker.com.au or the Services by you or someone using your name.
8. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through the use of Carbroker.com.au or the Services, any failure to provide Carbroker.com.au or the Services, including a messaging service, or in connection with any products, services or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised via Carbroker.com.au or the Services.
- received adequate notice of such changes where Carbroker.com.au places a notice on the Carbroker.com.au website setting out such changes; and
- agreed to such changes the next time they use our Services after publication of the relevant notice on the Carbroker.com.au website.
9. Use of your information and material When you send us any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other materials in relation to or via Carbroker.com.au or the Services, you agree that we can use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others free of charge and without restriction, subject to our obligations in our Privacy Statement.
10. Goods and Service Tax
Carbroker.com.au may from time to time email you information relating to the carbroker.com.au site, or any other sites we operate. When doing so, we provide a mechanism for you to permanently remove yourself from our mailing list.
12. General Matters
This agreement is governed by the law in force in the State of Victoria, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.
While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Carbroker.com.au reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors.
Just a brief note to say thanks for your outstanding service. You managed to find a dealer who was prepared to reduce the purchase by some $6750 inclusive of all costs and then you went further by haggling for a better trade in for me giving me a change over cost of exactly $13500 less... THAT I CALL SERVICE...I shall certainly be singing your praises.
Your manner and professionalism on the phone is excellent. It was a real pleasure to deal with you. I wish you the best in the future, and you can rest assured I will be back!
I drove around in my old car most of today and decided that I really had enough of it. Your quoted price of $18,200 is at least $1,000 cheaper than any of the others; I have been to three different dealers and haggled all day long.
I received my new car last week which was the fisrt time I set foot on a car lot during this and it was one of the most painless experiences! I have and will continue recommending your services to all my friend and colleges. Thanks for the prompt, professional service and the huge savings.
We weren't sure what to expect when using this service. It turned out to be one of the cheapest, stress-free and best investments we've ever made! Within a few hours of our enquiry Carbroker.com.au came up with a deal that saved us 13% off the recommended retail price of a new car. Further, by using the advice provided to members regarding the sale of our used car we were able to get $1500 more than any previous trade-in offer in just a matter of hours! This is a fantastic service that in total, put about $5000.00 in OUR pocket - not the dealer's! We'll never buy another new car again without going straight to Carbroker.com.au!
Negotiating a deal with a professional car salesman is tough and time-consuming, especially if you don't have a lot of local experience. Having someone act on your behalf creates an advantage that can't be ignored, and I have to say the $4,900 saving that I achieved off a $43,300 vehicle via Carbroker.com.au is definitely worth the minimal cost of registering an interest at the Carbroker.com.au web site. Thanks to Chris Wilson for this much-appreciated service.
I am impressed by your professional approach with your customers. Therefore, I have already recommended your service to my collegues, friends. I would again use your service in the future when I buy the next car for my wife. I will continue support you and your dealers in the future as you all are doing wonderful jobs!
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that this is a fantastic service you offer, especially for a woman as it takes away the pain of dealing with car salesmen. Using your service saved me thousands of dollars and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and colleagues, in fact one has already logged on to get a quote today.
...your professionalism and responsiveness is incredible... exceeding my expectations that were already quite high due to the information available, and style and tone of your website.
Don't know how you achieve your prices but it certainly makes a difference, avoids the hassle of dealing with salesmen and has been excellent value for money. Will definitely recommend your services to family and friends.