Carbroker.com.au is operated by Automotive Lease Packaging Pty Ltd – Australian Credit Licensee (ACL) Number: 422 347
SUMMARY OF POLICY
Our business is committed to excellent customer service and the resolution of any concerns or complaints quickly, fairly and efficiently. To ensure our process is compliant with ASIC requirements we use an Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process endorsed by relevant industry bodies including Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association (CAFBA).
- We welcome feed-back as a positive means of reviewing and improving our customer services. All complainants will be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Our IDR method is open to anyone who deals with us:
Customers, dealers, lenders, other brokers, or consultants, contractors or any other person.
- All our employees and credit representatives are expected to inform complainants about our IDR/EDR processes as soon as they become aware of a concern, to give high priority to resolving complaints quickly and to assist any complainants through the process.
- The Complaints Handling Officer & Responsible Manager will oversee complaints.
- Our IDR manual complies with ASIC requirements and details how we manage and report complaints.
- We are a member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Member #14472 the External Dispute Resolution (EDR) authority approved by ASIC. We accept EDR authorities’ decisions and implement their recommendations as soon as we are informed of them.
- The Complaints Handling Officer holds information on complaint instances any associated compliance breaches.
- We will report to ASIC annually any compliance breaches indicated through the complaints process and the policies and procedures subsequently implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence.
COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTSAt Carbroker.com.au, we always work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our valued customers. By listening to your feedback, not only can we address any immediate concerns you may have, we also continually improve our product and services.
We know there are times when you may wish to compliment us on something we have done well and other times you may wish to tell us we have not met your expectations.
COMPLIMENTSOur employees and credit representatives are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in making your experience a pleasant and successful one.
If one of our representatives has provided you with exceptional service in any way, please let us know using the below details, so that we can further encourage them via this feedback process.
CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTSIf, for any reason, you do not feel that you have received the standard of care from us you expect, we likewise encourage you to share this with us. We have a process that we believe makes it easy for you to tell us of your concerns and for them to be addressed quickly and fairly.
You can contact us by whichever of the following means best suits you:
- By telephone on: 1800 245 227
- By email at: email@example.com
- Contact: Complaints Handling Officer
- By post at: Carbroker.com.au
10-14 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
If you choose to contact us by mail or email, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible about your issue.
HOW IT WORKS
- You should gather any supporting documents or records with broker name, other names, times, and dates that will assist our investigation into your complaint.
- Get in touch to let us know about your complaint and how would like it resolved. The quickest way is to call or email your personal broker representative or our complaints handling officer as detailed above.
- We will acknowledge your complaint, give you a reference number and the name and contact details of the person who will handle the complaint.
- We will do what we can to remedy your problem, making sure it doesn’t occur again for you and let you know once we have a resolution.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?We will try to deal with your complaint on the spot or within days.
However, if this is not possible, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within (5) five days. We will ensure we treat you fairly and will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In the rare event we are still investigating your complaint after 45 days we will write to you to explain why and to let you know when we expect to have completed our investigation. When we have completed our investigation, we will write to let you know the outcome and the reasons for our decision.
NEED AN UPDATE ON YOUR COMPLAINT?If you have lodged a complaint with us, you can contact us any time to ask for an update on its status. Contact us through any of the methods listed above and be sure to refer to your earlier communication so that we can respond effectively.
TAKE IT FURTHER – If you’re unhappy with the resolutionWe hope that you will be satisfied with how we deal with your complaint. However, if your concerns remain unresolved, or you have not heard from us within the timeline detailed above, then you can have your complaint heard by an independent ASIC approved external dispute resolution (EDR) ombudsman.
Our EDR provider is:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Membership No.: 14472
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific disputes
Thanks for your help. Must admit I was very sceptical in dealing 'on line' with an unknown person/company. As a single woman I don't want the hassle of going backwards and forwards, playing one dealer off the other. I used the internet to get a measure of what's reasonable and then it's 'give me your best price' no second chance. Some people can't get their head around that but life's too short. I only want to deal with ethical people. I'm happy that a salesperson makes a profit but it has to be fair for both parties. Thanks and I'll be recommending your site to friends.
Your prompt and professional service was very appreciated, and we will recommend your service on to our friends and family.
Living overseas but about to return to Australia, we found that buying a new car was going to be a daunting process. Carbroker.com.au took all the hassle out of it and came up with a very competitive price as well. All we had to do was choose the model, pay a deposit and then pick up the car as soon as we arrived back in Australia. This is a great service for expats who are returning to Australia
Your manner and professionalism on the phone is excellent. It was a real pleasure to deal with you. I wish you the best in the future, and you can rest assured I will be back!
I've been with the RACV for over 10 years. I just didn't realise what a premium I was paying for the service. Going with your car insurance recommendation and the roadside assist is saving me several hundred dollars every year!
Just a brief note to say thanks for your outstanding service. You managed to find a dealer who was prepared to reduce the purchase by some $6750 inclusive of all costs and then you went further by haggling for a better trade in for me giving me a change over cost of exactly $13500 less... THAT I CALL SERVICE...I shall certainly be singing your praises.
Being a single woman, the thing I appreciated most was not being ripped off by sleazy car salesmen. I actually paid much less than a guy working in my office who bought (almost) the same car!
Don't know how you achieve your prices but it certainly makes a difference, avoids the hassle of dealing with salesmen and has been excellent value for money. Will definitely recommend your services to family and friends.
Thanks to Chris and the guys at Carbroker.com.au we took delivery of a top of the range model for the same price as a dealer had quoted for the base model. No haggling, no hassles, no hesitation in recommending this service.
I am impressed by your professional approach with your customers. Therefore, I have already recommended your service to my collegues, friends. I would again use your service in the future when I buy the next car for my wife. I will continue support you and your dealers in the future as you all are doing wonderful jobs!