Carbroker.com.au is operated by Automotive Lease Packaging Pty Ltd – Australian Credit Licensee (ACL) Number: 422 347
SUMMARY OF POLICY
Our business is committed to excellent customer service and the resolution of any concerns or complaints quickly, fairly and efficiently. To ensure our process is compliant with ASIC requirements we use an Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process endorsed by relevant industry bodies including Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association (CAFBA).
- We welcome feed-back as a positive means of reviewing and improving our customer services. All complainants will be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Our IDR method is open to anyone who deals with us:
Customers, dealers, lenders, other brokers, or consultants, contractors or any other person.
- All our employees and credit representatives are expected to inform complainants about our IDR/EDR processes as soon as they become aware of a concern, to give high priority to resolving complaints quickly and to assist any complainants through the process.
- The Complaints Handling Officer & Responsible Manager will oversee complaints.
- Our IDR manual complies with ASIC requirements and details how we manage and report complaints.
- We are a member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Member #14472 the External Dispute Resolution (EDR) authority approved by ASIC. We accept EDR authorities’ decisions and implement their recommendations as soon as we are informed of them.
- The Complaints Handling Officer holds information on complaint instances any associated compliance breaches.
- We will report to ASIC annually any compliance breaches indicated through the complaints process and the policies and procedures subsequently implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence.
COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTSAt Carbroker.com.au, we always work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our valued customers. By listening to your feedback, not only can we address any immediate concerns you may have, we also continually improve our product and services.
We know there are times when you may wish to compliment us on something we have done well and other times you may wish to tell us we have not met your expectations.
COMPLIMENTSOur employees and credit representatives are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in making your experience a pleasant and successful one.
If one of our representatives has provided you with exceptional service in any way, please let us know using the below details, so that we can further encourage them via this feedback process.
CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTSIf, for any reason, you do not feel that you have received the standard of care from us you expect, we likewise encourage you to share this with us. We have a process that we believe makes it easy for you to tell us of your concerns and for them to be addressed quickly and fairly.
You can contact us by whichever of the following means best suits you:
- By telephone on: 1800 245 227
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Complaints Handling Officer
- By post at: Carbroker.com.au
10-14 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
If you choose to contact us by mail or email, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible about your issue.
HOW IT WORKS
- You should gather any supporting documents or records with broker name, other names, times, and dates that will assist our investigation into your complaint.
- Get in touch to let us know about your complaint and how would like it resolved. The quickest way is to call or email your personal broker representative or our complaints handling officer as detailed above.
- We will acknowledge your complaint, give you a reference number and the name and contact details of the person who will handle the complaint.
- We will do what we can to remedy your problem, making sure it doesn’t occur again for you and let you know once we have a resolution.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?We will try to deal with your complaint on the spot or within days.
However, if this is not possible, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within (5) five days. We will ensure we treat you fairly and will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In the rare event we are still investigating your complaint after 45 days we will write to you to explain why and to let you know when we expect to have completed our investigation. When we have completed our investigation, we will write to let you know the outcome and the reasons for our decision.
NEED AN UPDATE ON YOUR COMPLAINT?If you have lodged a complaint with us, you can contact us any time to ask for an update on its status. Contact us through any of the methods listed above and be sure to refer to your earlier communication so that we can respond effectively.
TAKE IT FURTHER – If you’re unhappy with the resolutionWe hope that you will be satisfied with how we deal with your complaint. However, if your concerns remain unresolved, or you have not heard from us within the timeline detailed above, then you can have your complaint heard by an independent ASIC approved external dispute resolution (EDR) ombudsman.
Our EDR provider is:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Membership No.: 14472
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific disputes
Thanks to Chris and the guys at Carbroker.com.au we took delivery of a top of the range model for the same price as a dealer had quoted for the base model. No haggling, no hassles, no hesitation in recommending this service.
I would like to thank you and your organisation for your assistance in the purchase of my new Hyundai Tiburon. As you are aware, I am Sales Manager of a busy company in Brisbane, and I did not have to leave my office once during the 4 days it took to find the car,organise trade-in,arrange for extras and deliver the car. I would have no hesitation in recomending your organisation to both, my friends and interested parties looking to purchase a new car. Thanks again and good luck in the future
Negotiating a deal with a professional car salesman is tough and time-consuming, especially if you don't have a lot of local experience. Having someone act on your behalf creates an advantage that can't be ignored, and I have to say the $4,900 saving that I achieved off a $43,300 vehicle via Carbroker.com.au is definitely worth the minimal cost of registering an interest at the Carbroker.com.au web site. Thanks to Chris Wilson for this much-appreciated service.
A short note to say thanks for the professional and profitable service that you've just delivered to me. Getting the best price from the city and then translating to a country dealer in a small town made it a lot easier. You'd be surprised how many times we bump into each other, and taking the local personality out of the negotiation was much appreciated by both the dealer and myself.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the discounts of RRP that the dealer was putting down, more than made up for the cost of the fog lights and the paint protection which I optioned in! I signed the dotted line and bought my first brand new Hyundai. I will take delivery less than a week after signing, which I find quite impressive.
Thanks for the quote. I am kicking my self slightly. In the weekend I went to my local dealer to test drive the car and was offered exactly my spec with 1500km on the clock. 3 months old for $55K (the GMs car). I had to make a call on the spot because another chap was also looking at it. I thought this would be pretty hard to beat so i went for it. If i had waited i guess i would have an absolutely new car and with 12 months worth of rego not 9. We live and learn. Next time. Thanks and regards
Your prompt and professional service was very appreciated, and we will recommend your service on to our friends and family.
...your professionalism and responsiveness is incredible... exceeding my expectations that were already quite high due to the information available, and style and tone of your website.
Fast replies, great service and most importantly, extraordinary prices. Anyone buying a new car not using this service is not fair dinkum about getting the best price and probably paying too much. The service saved me thousands. Will definitely be using it again when next buying a new car and have been telling all my friends about it. Keep up the good work.
I drove around in my old car most of today and decided that I really had enough of it. Your quoted price of $18,200 is at least $1,000 cheaper than any of the others; I have been to three different dealers and haggled all day long.