Carbroker.com.au is operated by Automotive Lease Packaging Pty Ltd – Australian Credit Licensee (ACL) Number: 422 347
SUMMARY OF POLICY
Our business is committed to excellent customer service and the resolution of any concerns or complaints quickly, fairly and efficiently. To ensure our process is compliant with ASIC requirements we use an Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process endorsed by relevant industry bodies including Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association (CAFBA).
- We welcome feed-back as a positive means of reviewing and improving our customer services. All complainants will be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Our IDR method is open to anyone who deals with us:
Customers, dealers, lenders, other brokers, or consultants, contractors or any other person.
- All our employees and credit representatives are expected to inform complainants about our IDR/EDR processes as soon as they become aware of a concern, to give high priority to resolving complaints quickly and to assist any complainants through the process.
- The Complaints Handling Officer & Responsible Manager will oversee complaints.
- Our IDR manual complies with ASIC requirements and details how we manage and report complaints.
- We are a member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Member #14472 the External Dispute Resolution (EDR) authority approved by ASIC. We accept EDR authorities’ decisions and implement their recommendations as soon as we are informed of them.
- The Complaints Handling Officer holds information on complaint instances any associated compliance breaches.
- We will report to ASIC annually any compliance breaches indicated through the complaints process and the policies and procedures subsequently implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence.
COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTSAt Carbroker.com.au, we always work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our valued customers. By listening to your feedback, not only can we address any immediate concerns you may have, we also continually improve our product and services.
We know there are times when you may wish to compliment us on something we have done well and other times you may wish to tell us we have not met your expectations.
COMPLIMENTSOur employees and credit representatives are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in making your experience a pleasant and successful one.
If one of our representatives has provided you with exceptional service in any way, please let us know using the below details, so that we can further encourage them via this feedback process.
CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTSIf, for any reason, you do not feel that you have received the standard of care from us you expect, we likewise encourage you to share this with us. We have a process that we believe makes it easy for you to tell us of your concerns and for them to be addressed quickly and fairly.
You can contact us by whichever of the following means best suits you:
- By telephone on: 1800 245 227
- By email at: email@example.com
- Contact: Complaints Handling Officer
- By post at: Carbroker.com.au
10-14 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
If you choose to contact us by mail or email, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible about your issue.
HOW IT WORKS
- You should gather any supporting documents or records with broker name, other names, times, and dates that will assist our investigation into your complaint.
- Get in touch to let us know about your complaint and how would like it resolved. The quickest way is to call or email your personal broker representative or our complaints handling officer as detailed above.
- We will acknowledge your complaint, give you a reference number and the name and contact details of the person who will handle the complaint.
- We will do what we can to remedy your problem, making sure it doesn’t occur again for you and let you know once we have a resolution.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?We will try to deal with your complaint on the spot or within days.
However, if this is not possible, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within (5) five days. We will ensure we treat you fairly and will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In the rare event we are still investigating your complaint after 45 days we will write to you to explain why and to let you know when we expect to have completed our investigation. When we have completed our investigation, we will write to let you know the outcome and the reasons for our decision.
NEED AN UPDATE ON YOUR COMPLAINT?If you have lodged a complaint with us, you can contact us any time to ask for an update on its status. Contact us through any of the methods listed above and be sure to refer to your earlier communication so that we can respond effectively.
TAKE IT FURTHER – If you’re unhappy with the resolutionWe hope that you will be satisfied with how we deal with your complaint. However, if your concerns remain unresolved, or you have not heard from us within the timeline detailed above, then you can have your complaint heard by an independent ASIC approved external dispute resolution (EDR) ombudsman.
Our EDR provider is:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) Membership No.: 14472
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific disputes
We weren't sure what to expect when using this service. It turned out to be one of the cheapest, stress-free and best investments we've ever made! Within a few hours of our enquiry Carbroker.com.au came up with a deal that saved us 13% off the recommended retail price of a new car. Further, by using the advice provided to members regarding the sale of our used car we were able to get $1500 more than any previous trade-in offer in just a matter of hours! This is a fantastic service that in total, put about $5000.00 in OUR pocket - not the dealer's! We'll never buy another new car again without going straight to Carbroker.com.au!
Thanks to Chris and the guys at Carbroker.com.au we took delivery of a top of the range model for the same price as a dealer had quoted for the base model. No haggling, no hassles, no hesitation in recommending this service.
I took delivery of the new car today. Until it actually happened I had a concern at the back of my mind that it was too good to be true to get the car at the price you obtained for me, with no catches. The dealer rep has been great and I have had no sense of getting cut price service to go with the low price. So, thank you. I am sold and based on my experience I am sure your business will continue to grow simply by word of mouth....mine will be among the loudest.
Just picked up the Madza and we are both delighted with the price and the service. Your service is brilliant ... I can't of a better way to buy a new car. On behalf of Val and myself a BIG THANK YOU!
Just to let you know that we took delivery of the new Mazda SP23 last night with the customer service from the dealer first class. I would like to take this oportunity in thanking you for your help, professional advice and most important getting me a great deal on the Mazda SP23 that I would never have achieved.
I know what you mean when you say 'buyer's remorse'. I've had it each time I bought a new car except this time. It's a great feeling to a) get a great price b) avoid the huge stress. Seeing things from 'the other side' has made me a convert: This is the way to buy a car! Thanks for a great business.
I drove around in my old car most of today and decided that I really had enough of it. Your quoted price of $18,200 is at least $1,000 cheaper than any of the others; I have been to three different dealers and haggled all day long.
This is by far the best money I have EVER spent. An outlay of just a few dollars saved me thousands - even on a limited edition vehicle! In fact, I saved so much I added a few optional accessories and still bought the vehicle at less than the retail price for the car alone (not to mention dealer delivery fees and charges). The savings didn't end there. I saved another bundle with the insurance you recommended (approx 33% less than another quote I already had). The savings here will continue for years to come! Not only will I be recommending your services to everyone I know, I will be using your services again myself. This is the ultimate car purchasing experience! Thank you again for your excellent service and attention to detail.
We saved around $1500 which was absolutely fantastic given that it resulted from only one web enquiry and five minutes of our time! Thankyou so much. And, yes, we will tell others of your service.
Chris, You are a champ. Your advice on the trade-in worked a treat. I have a buyer at $14,280. A cool $2280 above the original figure! Thanks mate!