Car Buying FAQ
- Third party compulsory insurance (12 months coverage)
- Registration (12 months)
- All dealer charges
- All government charges, including stamp duty
In short: The only thing you have to pay for (and it is optional but highly recommended) is comprehensive insurance.
You may prefer to research using the Internet (visit our research guide for help).
- A letter from your employer stating that you have been driving a company car supplied by them for x years without any incidents or;
- A letter from your car insurance company stating you have been driving for x years without any incidents or;
- A copy of your most recent insurance invoice that states what rating you are on.
See what our customers say about carbroker.com.au
I was initially hesitant about using a broker but my positive experience has left me wondering why I didn’t get onto this service sooner. Carbroker took all the hassle out of finding the car I wanted at the best price. They were very quick in providing a firm quote and responded to my email queries just as quickly. Even after I bought the car, they contacted me to ensure everything was ok and offered to help me accessorise the car with aftermarket parts. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new/used car.