How much will you save?Firstly, let’s get out the BS detector. The amount you will save depends on 2 things:
- What price you have already negotiated (if any).
- What make and model you are looking to buy.
It works like this: The higher the list price of the car, the more you will save. BUT there is great variety in each “price class”. Some makes are more flexible than others. Let me sum it up like this:
- The saving of $2,965 is based on the retail price of the last 500 cars we negotiated way back in 2006. Since then (it is now July 2017 as I write this), this figure has remained fairly constant. When our clients buy more of the higher priced cars, the number increases. We buy a lot of Toyota Corollas and Hyundai i30s at the moment, and it has brought down our average.
- Some cars are discounted by the dealers by $20,000 and more off the recommended retail price. Even cars costing less than $100,000. We don’t sell a lot of those particular cars (which perhaps is why they are so heavily discounted).
- CarBroker.com.au has arranged special discounts directly with certain manufacturers. These discounts are not available to the general public and are not paid for by the dealer. The manufacturers give it to us because we have reached certain volume targets.
Thank you very much for an excellent service. I will certainly recommend you to all and any prospective car-buyers I come across in the future.
I’d just like to comment on how smooth it was to purchase my car using your service. The finance broker you put me on to helped the hip pocket as much as the price you were able to secure for me. Thank you so much for making a major purchase easy, smooth and without buyer’s remorse. I will be looking you up when it comes time to replace our other car and I will continue to recommend you to all my family and friends
I am very pleased with the outcome, and I will certainly recommend it to my friends in the future.
Chris, You are a champ. Your advice on the trade-in worked a treat. I have a buyer at $14,280. A cool $2280 above the original figure! Thanks mate!
I must say that your service is excellent - using it should be a "no brainer" for anyone buying a car. Gaining access to a sourcing professional with deep domain expertise to assist with a high value purchase for under a $100 is fantastic. Many thanks
All went well with the sale - your dealer was helpful, friendly and arranged the tray with no fuss or fanfare. The whole process has been totally painless and I will (and have been) recommend your service to everyone.
Thank you for the service. The advice was good and the price reasonable. The dealer came to me at work both to value the trade in and to deliver the new car.
Thanks for your help. Must admit I was very sceptical in dealing 'on line' with an unknown person/company. As a single woman I don't want the hassle of going backwards and forwards, playing one dealer off the other. I used the internet to get a measure of what's reasonable and then it's 'give me your best price' no second chance. Some people can't get their head around that but life's too short. I only want to deal with ethical people. I'm happy that a salesperson makes a profit but it has to be fair for both parties. Thanks and I'll be recommending your site to friends.
This is the very first time that I have ever bought anything via the internet, or ever done any business over this means, and so I want to specially thank you for honouring my trust. Yet you also did much more than that, you got me a far bigger saving, (over twice that which I imagined possible), with a good and reputable dealer, delivered at our nominated timing, and you displayed great patience with myself through the process. This is my wife's very first new car and she is absolutely delighted with it. So much so, that she has not even allowed me to have a drive of it yet. And so I guess we have all been winners, haven't we? And what could be better than that?
Living overseas but about to return to Australia, we found that buying a new car was going to be a daunting process. Carbroker.com.au took all the hassle out of it and came up with a very competitive price as well. All we had to do was choose the model, pay a deposit and then pick up the car as soon as we arrived back in Australia. This is a great service for expats who are returning to Australia