How much will you save?Firstly, let’s get out the BS detector. The amount you will save depends on 2 things:
- What price you have already negotiated (if any).
- What make and model you are looking to buy.
It works like this: The higher the list price of the car, the more you will save. BUT there is great variety in each “price class”. Some makes are more flexible than others. Let me sum it up like this:
- The saving of $2,965 is based on the retail price of the last 500 cars we negotiated way back in 2006. Since then (it is now July 2017 as I write this), this figure has remained fairly constant. When our clients buy more of the higher priced cars, the number increases. We buy a lot of Toyota Corollas and Hyundai i30s at the moment, and it has brought down our average.
- Some cars are discounted by the dealers by $20,000 and more off the recommended retail price. Even cars costing less than $100,000. We don’t sell a lot of those particular cars (which perhaps is why they are so heavily discounted).
- CarBroker.com.au has arranged special discounts directly with certain manufacturers. These discounts are not available to the general public and are not paid for by the dealer. The manufacturers give it to us because we have reached certain volume targets.
I received my new car last week which was the fisrt time I set foot on a car lot during this and it was one of the most painless experiences! I have and will continue recommending your services to all my friend and colleges. Thanks for the prompt, professional service and the huge savings.
Chris, You are a champ. Your advice on the trade-in worked a treat. I have a buyer at $14,280. A cool $2280 above the original figure! Thanks mate!
Don't know how you achieve your prices but it certainly makes a difference, avoids the hassle of dealing with salesmen and has been excellent value for money. Will definitely recommend your services to family and friends.
All went well with the sale - your dealer was helpful, friendly and arranged the tray with no fuss or fanfare. The whole process has been totally painless and I will (and have been) recommend your service to everyone.
Being a single woman, the thing I appreciated most was not being ripped off by sleazy car salesmen. I actually paid much less than a guy working in my office who bought (almost) the same car!
I must say that your service is excellent - using it should be a "no brainer" for anyone buying a car. Gaining access to a sourcing professional with deep domain expertise to assist with a high value purchase for under a $100 is fantastic. Many thanks
Just picked up the Madza and we are both delighted with the price and the service. Your service is brilliant ... I can't of a better way to buy a new car. On behalf of Val and myself a BIG THANK YOU!
I would like to thank you and your organisation for your assistance in the purchase of my new Hyundai Tiburon. As you are aware, I am Sales Manager of a busy company in Brisbane, and I did not have to leave my office once during the 4 days it took to find the car,organise trade-in,arrange for extras and deliver the car. I would have no hesitation in recomending your organisation to both, my friends and interested parties looking to purchase a new car. Thanks again and good luck in the future
This is by far the best money I have EVER spent. An outlay of just a few dollars saved me thousands - even on a limited edition vehicle! In fact, I saved so much I added a few optional accessories and still bought the vehicle at less than the retail price for the car alone (not to mention dealer delivery fees and charges). The savings didn't end there. I saved another bundle with the insurance you recommended (approx 33% less than another quote I already had). The savings here will continue for years to come! Not only will I be recommending your services to everyone I know, I will be using your services again myself. This is the ultimate car purchasing experience! Thank you again for your excellent service and attention to detail.
Living overseas but about to return to Australia, we found that buying a new car was going to be a daunting process. Carbroker.com.au took all the hassle out of it and came up with a very competitive price as well. All we had to do was choose the model, pay a deposit and then pick up the car as soon as we arrived back in Australia. This is a great service for expats who are returning to Australia