How much will you save?Firstly, let’s get out the BS detector. The amount you will save depends on 2 things:
- What price you have already negotiated (if any).
- What make and model you are looking to buy.
It works like this: The higher the list price of the car, the more you will save. BUT there is great variety in each “price class”. Some makes are more flexible than others. Let me sum it up like this:
- The saving of $2,965 is based on the retail price of the last 500 cars we negotiated way back in 2006. Since then (it is now July 2017 as I write this), this figure has remained fairly constant. When our clients buy more of the higher priced cars, the number increases. We buy a lot of Toyota Corollas and Hyundai i30s at the moment, and it has brought down our average.
- Some cars are discounted by the dealers by $20,000 and more off the recommended retail price. Even cars costing less than $100,000. We don’t sell a lot of those particular cars (which perhaps is why they are so heavily discounted).
- CarBroker.com.au has arranged special discounts directly with certain manufacturers. These discounts are not available to the general public and are not paid for by the dealer. The manufacturers give it to us because we have reached certain volume targets.
Being a single woman, the thing I appreciated most was not being ripped off by sleazy car salesmen. I actually paid much less than a guy working in my office who bought (almost) the same car!
I would like to thank you and your organisation for your assistance in the purchase of my new Hyundai Tiburon. As you are aware, I am Sales Manager of a busy company in Brisbane, and I did not have to leave my office once during the 4 days it took to find the car,organise trade-in,arrange for extras and deliver the car. I would have no hesitation in recomending your organisation to both, my friends and interested parties looking to purchase a new car. Thanks again and good luck in the future
Just a note to say a HUGE THANK-YOU for your services. You were very prompt in replying, and saved us $3000 on the purchase of our new car (almost 10% on the total cost of the car). With a young family, that's a huge saving for us. Thank-you again.
Fast replies, great service and most importantly, extraordinary prices. Anyone buying a new car not using this service is not fair dinkum about getting the best price and probably paying too much. The service saved me thousands. Will definitely be using it again when next buying a new car and have been telling all my friends about it. Keep up the good work.
I haven't met you in person but felt like I knew you for ages. I really appreciate for the great help and assistance right through the process. I got my car yesterday. I Thank you once again for the best customer service. I will call you later. I just can't believe that computer technology and modern technology has really made the process quicker than I ever thought without compromising on service.
I took delivery of the new car today. Until it actually happened I had a concern at the back of my mind that it was too good to be true to get the car at the price you obtained for me, with no catches. The dealer rep has been great and I have had no sense of getting cut price service to go with the low price. So, thank you. I am sold and based on my experience I am sure your business will continue to grow simply by word of mouth....mine will be among the loudest.
...In any event, and irrespective of which car she decides on, we will certainly be using you and Kim (your finance broker).
Your manner and professionalism on the phone is excellent. It was a real pleasure to deal with you. I wish you the best in the future, and you can rest assured I will be back!
Just to let you know that we took delivery of the new Mazda SP23 last night with the customer service from the dealer first class. I would like to take this oportunity in thanking you for your help, professional advice and most important getting me a great deal on the Mazda SP23 that I would never have achieved.
I drove around in my old car most of today and decided that I really had enough of it. Your quoted price of $18,200 is at least $1,000 cheaper than any of the others; I have been to three different dealers and haggled all day long.